Iris Biometric Research and Testing
Member of the Family LLC has been part of the development and testing of iris biometric principles since 2008. We have worked with private firms, organizations of higher learning and others who have been part of the process to understand the science behind iris biometrics while exploring methods to expand the use of these technologies into the settings where they can be most helpful.
We have experience in both blue sky research and cutting edge concepts as well as reviewing and refining techniques already in use by industry.
All our work is done against the back drop of the full recognition of intellectual property security and the safeguards to protect it.
- Customized and individualized testing protocols of biometric devices
- Biometric iris image collection with a clinical setting
- Testing FDA-Approved devices in a clinical setting under the supervision of an accredited Independent Review Board (IRB) specific to each project
- Our Principal Investigator is a Board-Certified physician
- Laboratory capability to test and analyze non-FDA approved biometric devices
- We work closely with our clients to make sure we are in sync with their goals throughout the project
Your Goals Matter
We bring demonstrated value to each project without the heavily-burdened overhead rates assessed by many research universities.
We are committed to a confidential relationship with our clients and on-time delivery within a set budget.